Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pics of upcoming Figmas from C77

C77 is taking place in Japan right now and the folks from Max Factory have set up a booth to show off some of the new Figmas coming this new year. Pics taken from Moeyo and Hobbystock.



Yay! I've been waiting for a Figma Rider and I've even planned out a custom since they haven't made one. Now I can just preorder and wait which is very cool. The same goes for Yomi also. Now for some individual pics.




I'll probably skip that touhou figma since all I want is that exclusive figma Reimu. Speaking of Reimu, I have it preordered along with figma Kagura from Ga Rei Zero at my friend Eddy's shop Toyslogic. Anyone who happens to read this and wants to pre on one can go there. (site plug!) :p



I got 2 of the figma Lum's on pre and I'm waiting on the solicitation for Kagome. The chick in the white shirt is an exclusive that will come with the PC eroge Se kirara. Pics of the other figmas from that eroge below:







I don't know if I'll have the funds to get the Se kirara figmas, but I know I'll be getting the rest that I mentioned. Looks like it's going to be another great Figma year in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment