Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gundam White Destiny

This is my repaint of the Destiny Gundam from Gundam Seed Destiny. As can be seen in the pics it is mostly white with silver trim and a metallic red secondary trim. It's my 2nd repaint and my first as a customiser in training.

Closer inspection of the back reveals that it is equipped with not 1 but 2 anti-ship swords. I thought that it fit better with this type of color scheme.



Someday I'll build the twin of this Gundam. It'll be a darker version with 2 blasters.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting. Destiny with two anti-ship swords, since both weapons fit in either slots in the backpack!

    Colour reminds me of RX-78-2 Roll Out Colour from HCM-Pro. I like the idea in general!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Nice work. Just wondering what tpye of silver were you using? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used Silver Lacquer spray paint that I got from a local hobby store.

    ReplyDelete