Sunday, September 2, 2012

Nemesis Prime Part 3

My Nemesis Prime is pretty much complete. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. If I were to redo it again, I would definitely invest more time on him. This project was more of a get it done quickly type of project. I took shortcuts and some of that has affected it. All in all, I'm still pretty happy with the result. He's been up on my shelf and he looks good next to the other cons. The battle tanker add on is great and is fitting with his character. I don't have much time these days because of the Fall of Cybertron game but, I still have time to continue my Hegemon/Megatron project. Anyway, pics of Nemesis Prime:

2 comments:

  1. Dude, not bad at all. I think in some ways this color scheme and mold is more fitting of Nemesis Prime than Optimus. I can't see OP as a tanker, but on Nemesis its a good look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, totally agree with you on that one. This look fits Nemesis better. The RID Scourge color scheme sets him apart from other OP's and nemesis primes too.

    ReplyDelete